Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008


Christmas has come and gone once again. This past week I gave myself an assignment to get a picture that represents Christmas. Now – I have to put a HUGE disclosure out there about my picture, although I know artistically this is not a great picture, it captured what I wanted to show…an empty Wal-Mart parking lot. The one day a year when even Wal-Mart closes down and it is almost as if time stops. Please excuse the composition on this one and just let the thought carry it through. One last time, Merry Christmas, I hope you and your loved ones had the best one ever. Until next year…

Now it is time for a New Year and a new week of pictures to take and to share. My assignment this week is Fireworks. I hope, I have an opportunity to actually see some fireworks this week that I can shoot. Wish me luck.


HAPPY NEW YEAR and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment