Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My first show was a smashing success!

This past weekend I had a booth at my very first art festival. I had about 18 photo prints in frames that I was selling, and I am thrilled to report that I sold 8 pieces. It was the most fun. It started off pretty rough, it was windy and freezing. About the third time all my work fell over off their easels, I was about to give up...but we persisted and by lunch time things really started to kick. It was thrilling to hear feedback from people who were not my family on my work. Sometimes just watching their faces could tell me what was working for them and what was not. I am not sure if anyone from the show will read this blog, but if you do I would like to say thank you for your support!

God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment