Tuesday, February 23, 2010

02/23/2010 My last year in my twenties - A photo 365

Well, I have finally reached the last year of my 20's. I am officially 29 years old, and I am oddly excited about it. For some reason I am looking forward to my 30's. I think it must be because I have seen so much changed and happen in the last 10 years that I am excited to see what 30 will bring. I do however want to remember and cherish this last year though so I am going to try to do a Photo 365 Blog. I have tried this once before and I failed misserably, but maybe this one will be better and I will make it more than a month!

So here is photo number 1 - it was my birthday cake at my party thrown by my parents. It was yummy, and the busyness of it made it kind of crazy cool looking. I shot it with my SB600 flash at f/3.8, 1/100 of a second, at ISO 200. 

No comments:

Post a Comment