Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just Keep Shooting

There are times as a photographer when it will all seem to go wrong and a good shot seems so elusive.  I had such a day today trying to get family Easter pictures.  Since I am the 'photographer' of the family, I am always pushing everyone to take family photos.  The pressure gets to me though sometimes, and I cannot get a good picture for anything.  It is easy to want to hang up the camera and give it up after such a day.  But I believe these are the moments that may make me a great photographer one day.  I did not shoot well today, but maybe tomorrow I will.

 If you have a bad day shooting, do not give up and keep on trying.  That is how you get better and become the photographer you want to be!

Keep trying, keep shooting, and keep capturing moments.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was just searching for fellow bloggers in Prattville and came across your blog. I'm letting people in the area know that I will be having a giveaway on my blog in the next couple of weeks. So check back and you can enter to win!

    ReplyDelete